JOB ADVERT – LOGISTICS MANAGER
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: R300 000.00 to 360 000.00 CTC Per Annum
A great opportunity has become available for a dynamic, hands-on, reliable Logistics Manager at pur
factory in Meyerton. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall supply chain
management which include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of products.
▪ Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
▪ Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
▪ Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
▪ Arrange and plan routes
▪ Resolve any arising problems or complaints
▪ Supervise, coach and train logistics workforce
▪ Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
▪ Plan daily delivery schedules and process shipments
▪ Handle stock queries, counts and discrepancies, orders and maintenance of stock.
▪ Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
Education and Formal Training
▪ Diploma in Supply Chain Management/Logistics or similar
▪ Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager
▪ 4 – 5 years’ experience within a similar role
▪ Must be computer literate
▪ Record of successful distribution and logistics management
▪ Proficient in standard logistics software
▪ Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills
▪ Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
▪ Excellent customer service skills
▪ Good communicator, leader and motivator
▪ Ensure H&S protocols, company policies and procedures are followed
▪ Valid Code 8 Drivers’ Licence and reliable own transport.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from
us within 5 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.